Current Position: Academic secretary of State Key Laboratory of Oil and Gas Reservoir Geology and Exploitation Committee,
Professional Title: Professor
Member of Professional Organizations:
1. Theory and Method of Gas Field Development;
2. SPE member of American Society of Petroleum Engineers.
1. unconventional oil and gas field development (acid gas reservoir, low permeability oil and gas reservoirs, condensate gas reservoirs, coal bed methane reservoirs, fractured oil and gas reservoirs) ;
2. oil and gas reservoir numerical simulation theory and application technology.
Lecture Courses: numerical reservoir simulation
Major Research Projects:
1. the National High-tech R&D Program of China (863 Program),
2. National oil and gas Major Projects
3. Chinese National Natural Science Foundation,
4.China Petroleum Science and Technology Innovation Fund,
5. 12 projects of provincial level,such as Sichuan Province Youth Science and Technology Fund.
1. 60 papers in Petroleum Science, Acta Petrulei Sinica, oil exploration and development
2. 10 SPE, 30 SCI and/or EI papers
Major Technology Awards:
1. excellent expert with outstanding contributions to Sichuan Province.
2.First prize of Scientific Progress from China Petroleum and Chemical Industry AssociationBasic-Theory and Application of Low-Pressure,Low-Permeability and Low-production Gas Reservoir Development,
3. Second prize of Sichuan science and technology progress -Basic Theory and Engineering Key Technology of High Temperature and High Pressure High H2S-CO2 Gas Reservoir Safety and Efficient Development,
4. Third prize of Sichuan science and technology progress— Carbonate Reservoir Development and Application
5. Third prize of Science and technology progress in the Xinjiang Uygur [Uighur] Autonomous Region - Yingmaili Thin Oil Ring Condensate Gas Reservoir Development