1. Zhengfeng Xie∗, Xiangjuan Kong, Lei Feng, Junchi Ma, Yuqin Li, Xin Wang, Wanrui Bao, Wei Shi∗, Yonghai Hui∗, A novel highly selective probe with both aggregation-induced emission enhancement and intramolecular charge transfer characteristics for CN− detection, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2018, 257, 154-165.
2. Xin Wang, Wei Shi, Lei Feng, Junchi Ma, Yuqin Li, Xiangjuan Kong, Yabin Chen, Yonghai Hui, Zhengfeng Xie, A highly selective and sensitive Schiff-base based turn-on optical sensor for Cu2+ in aqueous medium and acetonitrile, INORGANIC CHEMISTRY COMMUNICATIONS, 2017, 79, 50-54.
3. Yuqin Li, Wei Shi, Junchi Ma, Xin Wang, Xiangjuan Kong, Yipeng Zhang, Lei Feng, Yonghai Hui, Zhengfeng Xie, A novel optical probe for Hg2+ in aqueous media based on mono-thiosemicarbazone Schiff base, JOURNAL OF PHOTOCHEMISTRY AND PHOTOBIOLOGY A-CHEMISTRY, 2017, 338, 1-7.
4. Lei Feng, Wei Shi, Junchi Ma, Yabin Chen, Kui Fan, Yonghai Hui, Zhengfeng Xie*, A novel thiosemicarbazone Schiff base derivative with aggregation-induced emission enhancement characteristics and its application in Hg2+ detection, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2016, 237, 563-569.
5. Junchi Ma, Wei Shi, Lei Feng, Yabin Chen, Kui Fan, Yunpeng Hao, Yonghai Hui, Zhengfeng Xie*, A highly selective and sensitive acylhydrazonebased turn-on optical sensor for Al3+, RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 28034-28037.
6. Yabin Chen, Wei Shi*, Yonghai Hui, Xinhua Sun, Linxian Xu, Lei Feng, Zhengfeng Xie*, A new highly selective fluorescent turn-on chemosensor for cyanide anion, Talanta, 2015, 137, 38-42.
7. Hui Lin, Wei Shi*, Yong Tian, Fudong Ma, Linxian Xu, JunchiMa, Yonghai Hui, Zhengfeng Xie*, A simpleandhighlyselective ‘turn-on’ type fluorescence chemodosimeter for Hg2+ based on 1-(2-phenyl-2H-[1,2,3]triazole-4-carbonyl)thiosemicarbazide, Journal of Luminescence, 2015, 157, 280-284.
8. Xiuzhi Dong, Yonghai Hui*, Shaolei Xie, Peng Zhang, Guangpeng Zhou and Zhengfeng Xie*，Schiff base supported MCM-41 catalyzed the Knoevenagel condensation in water. RSC Adv., 2013, 3, 3222-3226.