1. Shanshan DAI, Minmin TAO, Hongsheng LU. CO2-switchable wormlike micelles based on a switchable ionic liquid and tetradecyl trimethyl ammonium bromide. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology 2019；
2. Shanshan DAI, Peiyao Zhu, Yuxin SUO, Honsheng Lu. Controllable CO2-Responsiveness of an Oil-in-Water Emulsion by Varying the Number of Tertiary Amine Groups or the Position of the Hydroxyl Group of Tertiary Amine. The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 2019, 123(11), 2558-2566.
3. Shanshan DAI, Yuxin SUO, Dongfang Liu, Peiyao Zhu, Jihe Zhao, Jiang Tan, Hongsheng Lu. Controllable CO2-responsiveness of O/W emulsions by varying the alkane carbon number of a tertiary amine. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2018，20(16)；
4. Shanshan DAI, Yan LIU, Zhiyu HUANG, Xiaowen ZHAO. Molecular dynamics simulations on the interaction between microsphere and water in nanosilica/crosslinked polyacrylamide microsphere aqueous solution with a core–shell structure and its swelling behavior. Composite Interfaces, 2018, 25(1), 69-92；
5. Shanshan DAI, Zhencong CHEN, Zhiyu HUANG. Synthesis and characterization of water-sensitive core-shell type microspheres for water shut-off in the oil field. Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry, 2017, 90(2), 310-323；
6. Shanshan DAI, Yan LIU, Jinghan ZHANG, Tailiang ZHANG, Zhiyu HUANG, Xiaowen ZHAO. Molecular dynamic simulation of core–shell structure: study of the interaction between modified surface of nano-SiO2 and PAMAA in vacuum and aqueous solution. Composite Interfaces, 2017, 24(9), 897-914；
7. Shanshan DAI, Jinghan ZHANG, Tailiang ZHANG, Zhiyu HUANG, Hongping QUAN, Hongsheng LU, Xiaowen ZHAO. Molecular dynamic simulations of the core–shell microsphere of nanosilica grafted by acrylamide acrylic acid copolymer PAMAA: study of its microstructure and interaction between microsphere and additives. New Journal of Chemistry, 2016, 40, 5143-5151.