(1) Lingling Liu, O. Ozgur Aybar, Valery G. Romanovski, Weinian Zhang*, Identifying weak foci and centers in the Maxwell-Bloch system, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 2015, 430(1): 549-571
(2) Lingling Liu, Bo Gao, Dongmei Xiao, Weinian Zhang*, Identification of focus and center in a 3-dimensional system, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series B, 2014, 19(2): 485-522
(3) Lingling Liu, Bo Gao*, Conditions for appearance and dis appearance of limit cycles in the Shimizu-Morioka system, International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, 2011, 219: 2489-2503
(4) Qiuyan Zhang, Lingling Liu*，Weinian Zhang, Local bifurcations of the Enzyme-Catalyzed reaction comprising a branched network, International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, 2015, 25(6):1550081
(5) Qiuyan Zhang, Lingling Liu，Weinian Zhang*, Bogdanov-Takens Bifurcations in the Enzyme-Catalyzed reaction comprising a branched network, Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, 2017, 14(5): 45-60.
(6) Fang Xu*, Lingling Liu and Jianying Xiao, Analysis of the equilibrium points of background neural networks with uniform firing rate, Advances in Difference Equations, 2017 (314): 1-11.