1. Leung, M.Y., YU, J., LIANG, Q. (2013 Nov) Improving Public Engagement in Construction Development Projects from a Stakeholder Perspective. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management-ASCE, 139 (11), 04013019.
2. Leung, M.Y., YU, J., LIANG, Q. (2014 May) Analysis of the Relationships between Value Management Techniques, Conflict Management and Workshop Satisfaction of Construction Participants. Journal of Management in Engineering-ASCE, 04014004.
3. Leung M.Y., Bowen P., Liang Q., Famakin, I. (2015 Feb) Development of a Job-Stress model for construction professionals in South Africa and Hong Kong. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management-ASCE, 141(2), 04014077.
4. Leung M.Y., Liang Q., Olomolaiye P. (2016) The impact of job stressors and stress on the safety behaviors and accidents of construction workers. Journal of Management in Engineering-ASCE, 32(1), 04015019.（SCI, 中科院二区）
5. Leung, M.Y., Liang, Q., Chan, I.Y.S. (2017) Development of a Stressor-Stress-Performance-Outcome model for expatriate construction professionals. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management-ASCE, 143(5), 04016121.（SCI, 中科院二区）
6. Liang, Q., Leung, M.Y., Cooper, C. (2018) A focus group study to explore critical factors for managing stress of the construction workers. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management-ASCE, 144(5),04018023.（SCI, 中科院二区）
7. Chan, I.Y.S., Leung, M.Y., Liang, Q. (2018) Managing stress of expatriate construction professionals: A case study exploring the roles of motivation and coping behaviours. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 15(3),561.
8. Leung, M.Y., Liang, Q. (2019) Developing Structural Facilities Management–Quality of Life Models for the Elderly in the Common Areas of Public and Subsidized Housings. Habitat International, 94 (102067).（SSCI, 中科院一区TOP）
9. Liang, Q., Leung, M.Y., Ahmed, K. (2021) How adoption of coping behaviors determines construction workers’ safety: A quantitative and qualitative investigation. Safety Science, 133, 105035.（SCI, 中科院一区TOP）
10. Liang, Q., Leung, M.Y., Zhang, S. (2021) Examining the Critical Factors for Managing Workplace Stress in the Construction Industry: A Cross-Regional Study. Journal of Management in Engineering-ASCE, accepted for publication.（SCI, 中科院二区）
1. Leung, M.Y., Liang, Q., Yu, J.Y. (2016 Feb) Development of a Mindfulness–Stress–Performance model for construction workers. Construction Management and Economics, 34(2), 1-19.（业界认可的工程管理行业期刊）
2. Liang, Q., Leung, M.Y. (2015) Analysis of the relationships between mindfulness and stress for construction professionals. In: Raiden, A (Ed.) and Aboagye-Nimo, E (Ed.), Proceedings 31st Annual ARCOM Conference. 7-9 September 2015, Lincoln, UK.
3. Leung, M.Y., Liang, Q. (2018) The application of value management with public engagement to improve the design of a public for elders. 2016 Value Summit: The Power of VE.
4. Liang, Q., Leung, M.Y., Zhou, Z.Z. (2019) Apply fuzzy set theory to perform objective cost allocation for buildings in value management job plan process. In Proceedings of the 24th International Symposium on Advancement of Construction Management and Real Estate. Chong Qing, 31 November – 2 December, 2019.
5. Liang, Q., Qiu, Y.Y. (2020) To reveal the critical influencing factors for safety behaviors of Chinese construction workers from stress management perspective: a machine-learning approach. In Proceedings of the 25th International Symposium on Advancement of Construction Management and Real Estate. Wu Han, China. November 2020.
1. Leung, M.Y., Liang, Q., Pynoos, J. (2019 Feb) The effect of common area FM on environmental QoL of elders in the private buildings. Facilities, 37(3-4), 234-250.（业界认可的工程管理行业期刊）
2. Leung, M.Y., Liang, Q. (2015) The occupational stressors, burnout, and near miss events among construction workers. CIB W099 2015 International Health and Safety Conference. September 2015, Belfast, England.
3. Leung, M.Y., Liang, Q. (2017) Understanding the performance of expatriated construction professionals from the stress management perspective. Joint CIB W099 and TG59 International Safety, Health, and People in Construction Conference 2017. June 2017, Cape Town, South Africa.
4. Leung, M.Y., Liang, Q. (2017) Facilities management guideline for elderly in the care and attention homes. 5th Annual World Congress of Geriatrics and Gerontology 2017. December 4-6, 2017, Fukuoka, Japan.
5. Leung, M.Y., Liang, Q. (2018) Identify different stressors–stress relationships for expatriated Hong Kong construction professionals in three cities cross mainland china. 3rd Call Joint CIB W099 and TG59 International Safety, Health, and People in Construction Conference 2018. 1-3 August 2018, Salvador, Brazil.
6. Leung, M.Y., Liang, Q., Ho, Y.M. (2018) Development of BIM-based programme for the facilities management of elderly care and attention homes. 18th Int. Conf. on Construction Applications of Virtual Reality. 21 to 23 Nov 2018, Auckland, New Zealand.